View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 12:51 PM
James Dawes James Dawes is offline
UltraBac Technical Support Manager
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 129
Exclamation Wanting to move replace your backup server? Licensing information

If you should need to replace/upgrade your backup server or reorganize your environment and find that you need a different machine to run your backups, you will need to get a new license for the new backup server.

In order for you to get a license to run UltraBac on the new machine, you will need to fill out and send in a License Change form to As soon as the license change form is received, we can issue you a license for the new backup server.

Note: For customer not covered under a maintenance agreement, there will be a re-license fee associated with this process.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LicenseChangeForm (25.1 KB, 2 views)
James Dawes
UltraBac Software
Technical Support Manager
Reply With Quote